Monday, December 1, 2014

If You Can't Handle Me At My Worst...

Honestly... Here's the thing: I'm a super loyal person. Like, if you're my friend, I'll fucking die for you. Like, that's just me. I'll give you the fucking shirt off my back. It's actually, like, seriously, one of my faults. People take advantage of good people. Like, if I'm on the bus, I'll give up my fucking seat if you're old or super crippled. And, like, although my parent's have money and, like, I had a super awesome upbringing, I'm not, like, going to throw it in your face like that fucking cunt Kim does.

Speaking of which, if you like fucking disrespect my family, then honestly, you've just made yourself an enemy for life. Like, once you have my trust, you HAVE it. But, like, I'm getting a tattoo next week from my friend Brad who's like super creative, but, like can't get his license because of some bullshit DUI he got even though he wasn't even that drunk. Anyway, the tattoo is going to say, I FORGIVE, BUT NEVER FORGET. It's, like, the guiding light to which I live my life by. It means that even if you break my fucking deep, expansive trust, I still won't forget that shit you did to me, Kim.

PR is my passion. But helping people is too. Like, my dream job would be to open up a Veternarian clinic inside of, like, a super non-judgmental gym where like fucking fat asses could come and not get laughed at for being fucking disgusting.

And like, on the weekends, I'd volunteer helping starving black orphans learn to read and shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment